The Hard Way The Hard Way

I already saw it xD

I already saw it on explosm but still, it's awesome xD

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

I really like this one :D

I think that's one of your best :D the background were really well made :D

Continue the hard work :D
Good job :D

Medieval Adventure Teaser Medieval Adventure Teaser

Good

That was good :D there is a good story line and I don't doubt this will be a good flash. Even tho the voice acting suck, you have the time to improve and I'll help you for that. Lucky you :D Also, you need to put a background music in your teaser 'cause I fnd it kind of empty.

Oh and you don't speak loud enough but if you send me the tracks, I can make it sound better.

Overall = Good Job :d

Continue you hard work :D I can't wait to see the final product :D

6/10 4/5

Diepix Arena 2 (official) Diepix Arena 2 (official)

Awesome

reached lvl 50 but couldnt finish it 14:56 spent score: 161,288,84.

aDDICTING GAME

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Easy as Hell

For those who play Stepmania or FFR, this is freaking easy.

Maybe you could make an option so that we can map the keys. It would be very usefull for "Spread" user.

I've AAA'ed 4 of them at the first try on Geek difficulty

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Awesome

I got to level 53 :D MARIO AND THE RAINBOW PONY OWNED ME XP went to 423 mp/h Xp Freaking awesome :D can't wait to see the other one :D

Maxwelldoggums responds:

haha, Thanks!

Sonata No. 1 in C Minor, Mvt 1 Sonata No. 1 in C Minor, Mvt 1

Absolutely lovely :3

I truly enjoy your piece :3 It's just so pleasant to the ear. It got a sense of lightness that make you feel as if you are flowing through a cloud. Do you by any chance have the sheet music for it ? I would love to play that piece :3

Sincerely,

OrphenFire responds:

I'm gonna upload the sheet music to my website. I'll let you know in a PM when it's up. I'm so glad you enjoyed this song (:

Once Upon A Time(PianoVersion) Once Upon A Time(PianoVersion)

Absolutely Amazing :D

I must admit, you're really talented :D I really enjoyed listenning to your song, there's just so much emotions in it. At first my impression was that of someone remembering nostalgic memories and as the song goes, he turns to reality and smile as a whole lot of possibilities comes down towards him. Good job :D

Do you, by any chance, have to sheet music for it ? Or the midi file so that I can transcribe it ? I really want to play you're piece :D

Cheers,

YueYang responds:

Sheet is currently unavailable on NG, but hopefully I may send you a copy if you PM me with your email. Honestly I'm not sure whether it can be played, although it was designed to be playable on a piano with two hands.

War 3 trolls War 3 trolls

Special :D

It's pretty different from what we're used to hear :D Good job, continue like that :D You might want to work on a more complex melody though but it's already excellent :D

Cheers,

Meteor Meteor

God that game was so great xD

Title explain pretty much everything lol. Also, the first thing that came through my mind at first was : YOU SHALL NOT PASS !!!