The Hard Way The Hard Way

I already saw it xD

I already saw it on explosm but still, it's awesome xD

SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

I really like this one :D

I think that's one of your best :D the background were really well made :D

Continue the hard work :D
Good job :D

Medieval Adventure Teaser Medieval Adventure Teaser

Good

That was good :D there is a good story line and I don't doubt this will be a good flash. Even tho the voice acting suck, you have the time to improve and I'll help you for that. Lucky you :D Also, you need to put a background music in your teaser 'cause I fnd it kind of empty.

Oh and you don't speak loud enough but if you send me the tracks, I can make it sound better.

Overall = Good Job :d

Continue you hard work :D I can't wait to see the final product :D

6/10 4/5

Alakba BOOM Ep 1 Alakba BOOM Ep 1

lol :D

That flash made me remember something.... :D lol

I see that you've made progress, you're drawing is getting better but you could work a little more on it. Also, I see that you have a great sense of humor. Continue like that and you'll get far :D

In the futur, you might want to do it a little bit more long and have like a different storyline for each episode but with the same Taliban.

also, to make it less predictable, you could show broken rails and just before the cart get an accident, you could make the Taliban explode. That's not predictable and pretty funny.

VinceDash responds:

Thank you. For the next episodes, that is what I planned. For your mother-f***in' stupid intention to tell me how bad you would have made this flash, I don't give a S-H-I-T like d'say Miss Abel.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

lol

I loved the BOOOOOORING part lol

I also like the all you have to know about metal gear part lol

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Sniff

There isn't many flashs and movies that have made me cried like that. My heart have been touched.

Thanks.

Pathetic Killin' Spree Pathetic Killin' Spree

Good :D

The idea is awsome but I know you could have done better on certain aspect

Here they are :

-Instead of drawing lines for the portals, you could have drew them with style. It gives the spectator an effect of 3D

- The rope and a little peice of shit was still in the air when the platform got destroyed

- I know that if you work hard, your able to give the feild an effect of 3D

- The stick could have used the feild more than they actualy do

Otherwise, I find that the animation is pretty fluid and if you work more, yor nex flash is gonna be +/- awsome.

Oh, and I love how you drew the weapon :D

Overall : 3 and 7

keep it up :D

VinceDash responds:

Thanks Edalas, your comments are really helping me or maybe not.

Castle III part D Castle III part D

Totaly awsome!!!!

Man i can tell you that you many potential and your story is gonna go far.

All of this is perfect. keep up with the good work

You should make a real movie about it i ve never seen such a good story.

Get-lost responds:

Captain Sarcasm 1.1 Captain Sarcasm 1.1

Awsome!!!

Man you really did a good job so keep up

One thing you could improve is the graphics but its already good

sw00t-team responds:

Thank you very much. We'll (try) improve our graphics. I'll just torture the animator. :)

Thanks for reviewing.

Halo Nerds 4 Halo Nerds 4

Good job

This series was really funny and i love it even if the last one not really good but i can't complain because i can't do better. I understand your tired of making flashs'cause its taking time.

One day if you ever want to finish this series it could end with a big war between the green team, the yellow team and the pink team and stupid things could happen.

Good job really

Who know... maybe one day you'll finish this series